Family business established by world class kayakers: Eva and Matic Terčelj.
Eva was ICF World champion in Kayak slalom!
- 30 years of kayaking experiences, also on world class level (background racing slalom, extreme kayaking, expedition kayaking, competitive rafting), more than 15 years of instructions
- Experienced in white water rescueing and safety
- A guarantee you'll be in safe hands on the river
What do we offer?
- Effective instructions, kayaking tips from pro kayakers which help you improve and learn faster
- Small groups - maximum 4 clients per instructor
- Flexible schedule
- High end, top quality equipment
What can you expect?
- No rush on the river
- we usually spend around three hours on the river unless agreed differently (possible anything from 2 hours up to whole day on the river)
Modern kayaks and equipment
- Different types of kayaks available, choice depends on your knowledge, preference, also water levels
- We will carefully consider all the factors that contribute to the best experience on the river
- we'll definitely find the right option for you!
- high end kayaks, equipment and paddles (Waka kayaks, Spade kayaks, Wavesport, Dagger, Piranha kayaks, Hiko, Sandiline, Ophion paddles)
- clients are treated as partners not only numbers, often we become friends and keep in touch!
- pictures and clips from the trip for free, as a present only for you
- video analysis included in multiday courses for free
- Our partners services
Matic Terčelj - founder and CEO
Started kayaking more than 30 years ago, my dad got me in kayak when I was 5 years old, addicted since then! Later raced for Slovenian national slalom Kayak team and also national rafting team (World and EuroChampionships medalist), I realized 15 years ago passing my knowledge and passion for kayaking goes a long way. Improved dad's kayaking skills first and taught my younger sister Eva basic strokes.
Important part of river activities consists also of annual Soča river clean up and removal of dangerous obstacles from the river.
Teaching in Slovenia and abroad. Kayaking around the World is fun - New Zealand, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Nepal, Norway... However I always love to return to the best river of them all - a spectacular and cristal clear Soča river! Still teaching full of enthusiasm, every day on the river is a miracle! Join us on the adventure of a lifetime! Experience the blue state of mind by yourself! You live every day, not just once! Kindly welcome to Soča valley!
FB, IG: @matickayak
Eva Terčelj - founder and ICF world champion in kayak slalom 2019
First got into kayak when even the smallest equipment was too big for me. Thanks to my dad and older brother Matic I got solid kayaking foundations, resulting in becoming double junior world champion when only sixteen years old.
In 2012, I attended my first Olympic games in London, and again in Tokyo 2021 (we used to say the third time - the lucky one, so Paris 2024 here I come), have won a few ICF World Cup races, and I won senior world kayak slalom championship title in 2019.
Besides racing I really enjoy empowering recreational kayakers of all levels and show them useful trick, and get along really well with kids too.
FB, IG, Twitter: @terceljeva