Check our offer of adventures in the soča valley
For those adrenaline junkies who don`t like to paddle as much, we prepared a special collection of adventures. All the adventures are also available in combination with a kayak paddling session if you want to experience both. We also offer custom tailored adventures that suit your need. Contact us through booking for information about adventures.
- Rafting (classic trip for groups of 3-8 people in a boat) & mini raft - suitable for a couples, families or independent experienced rafters)
- E-mountain biking (Bovec tour, Kobariški stol, Matajur, Mangart pass, Robidišče)
- Hiking (Lepena Valley, source of Boka waterfall, Soča trail, Juliana trail, some hidden waterfalls off the beaten tracks)
- Zipline (Krnica & Učja)
- Canyoning (Sušec, Fratarca, Kozjak, Predelica, Globoški potok, Rio Simon etc...)
- Tandem paragliding
- Adventure park Srnica
- Daily Julian Alps experience with kayaking to secret spots on Soča river from Ljubljana
GUIDING OF SLOVENIAN (AND ALPINE) RIVERS
If you or your group are in need for an experienced kayaking guide anywhere in Slovenia (Soča, Koritnica, Nadiža, Učja, Sava, Krka, Savinja) or Austrian and Italian/French Alps (including Corsica) we got you covered. Our experienced instructors will take care of your safety when you are in the water and guide you past the hidden secrets of the rivers. Helping out with finding a perfect place to stay or transport options as well. Optional complete equipment rental available on request - in Soča valley or abroad!
Guiding is not coaching, so the hourly cost per person is lower and depends on duration and group size.
Completely tailored to your very own specific needs!
For groups and individuals please get in touch in order to discuss further.